Friday, March 26, 2010

Gone with the wind




I haven't blogged for a few weeks. I've been extremely busy with school and work but my Spring break officially started earlier today; a great relief. Now I can finally catch up with everything else in life. Taking a breather and perhaps rewarding myself for an awesome school quarter.

Lately, I've notice that my sense of taste and style has been a bit more tailored and suited. I think it might be time to start building a more sophisticated wardrobe, definitely need to start looking more presentable. I hate growing up, I still like playing hopscotch. :(

6 comments:

  1. Ahaha Elrica! I love your last sentence, so cute and true! Ahh, i'm on the same boat as you too, though! Though, i know i'm not graduating soon, but i've been getting myself involved with fashion gigs and all, it's been a rideeee. Anywho's, beautiful photos, chic!
    Have a good spring break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you too mary, tell me all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog and I'm fall in love with it!
    Glad to see you can share your outfits, its so chic though :)

    http://mylookbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, i'll definitely be checking out your blogs.

    ReplyDelete