Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A new day and now it's back to the beginning.

My latest for lookbook.nu.

Dress/top- Urban Outfitters, Bag&shoes- Forever21, Accessories- Vintage and others, Leggings- Express.






Today, I started the day off extremely early, finishing the last of my studies for my principles of economics and fashion history class. I grabbed a cup of white mocha with real white chocolate bits, steamed in milk(so yummy), to wake me up. In the middle of the afternoon, I shopped around the Uptown area of Minnesota. They have amazing boutiques and overall amazing shops. It's definitely a place to people watch, always filled with very chic and fashion forward people. And to end the night, my friends and I celebrated my friend Brong's 21st birthday at Buffalo Wild Wings; an amazing place for flavored wings and garlic mushrooms....yum

5 comments:

  1. Has your little sister been taking your pictures for you? She's got quite the eye, or whoever is taking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she does take them for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is she now? She must be in high school now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah she's a sophomore. I showed her some really nice photos and told her she must take it just as good. lol. I told her too much space is not good, and i told her to tell me when my hair is off and when i look funny. I just direct her to do what i want and she does it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's good with direction! and it seems like yesterday when she was like 8 years old.

    ReplyDelete