Monday, January 25, 2010

My Mother's skirt


My dress is actually a skirt from my mother's closet that I tried on and realized it was long enough to wear it as a dress. I added a brown belt for a bit of contrast. Overall, my mother's skirt is the main influence for this outfit. I love going through old folks closet. They never get rid of anything, it's like shopping at a second hand down thrift store.

Blazar- Love Culture, Bag- Thrift store, Jewelry- Combination from thrift stores & Wet Seal, Shoes- Target, Socks- Vintage



6 comments:

  1. oh my gawd -- so cuute elrica! the bag totally goes; it adds colour <3 I miss going through my mom's clothes )):

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey look you're not a midget, you're tall in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom and my mom both love to live young. I haven't seen your mom for years! The last time I saw her was when she came to my "wedding."

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i know..i was telling her today about how you were trying to get your baby off the bottle too cause John is trying to do that as well and she was like..."i haven't seen shaina since her wedding, what a long time."

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute dress

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete