Friday, January 8, 2010

A Lover for accessories

Blazer-AE, Skirt-Forver21, Top-Wet Seal, Purse- Liz Claiborne

I love accessories; I think it brings out so much of your personality. Over the years I've collected so much yet not enough. My collection is pretty small still compared to the big stars, but i'm pretty proud of it. I regret throwing all my old necklaces away, but I had to make room for new ones. Now I aim for only unique pieces, cheap or expensive, if i want it...i'll get it. Take a peek.

7 comments:

  1. Gooooshhh! you are LOADED girl! i have...like....absolutely NONE at all! i spend all my money on clothes, ONLY. My style looks hecka plain w/o accessories though. haha, it's pretty depressing, but it's whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your collection. I love accessories also. It's the "cherry on top" to any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collection Elrica. I've been trying to invest in accessories but I've got way too much bills to pay. One day though! ahah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stash of jewelry!

    htbui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit. SUPER DUPER cuteness.
    and your accessories are massive!

    ReplyDelete