Saturday, January 9, 2010

Handbags

Taking a quick snap before leaving the house
Blazer-Norma Kamali, Top-Express, Jewlery-Express, Boots-VS Catalog, Handbag-Thrift

If you don't know yet, I love big sunglasses, Big Purses, and over-sized anything. You will rarely catch me wearing anything body hugging unless it's leggings or skinny's. I'll be so sad when Winter is over. No more sweaters or boots. I'm already seeing swimsuits everywhere...its sad...time to work out and go on a diet. I always fail though :P

Dolce & Gabbana Spring bags
(I personally love the black and red)

2 comments:

  1. u have great style! and the black and red leopard bag looks soo amazing :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bf blazer. it's always a plus when a blazers invovled. 0_n

    ReplyDelete