Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Blog

Figuring out what to blog about first is always a little awkward, but i've always wanted to share my taste and thoughts in fashion with the world. My taste includes anything vintage, retro, punk, urban, or charming. I get my influences from hip-hop, Madonna, the 1900's, rock and roll, people watching, and rebel trend setters such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and people you dont know ;)

Lately, all I crave for is a new magazine because my sense of style is lacking some color, but no. I can't be spending money like i've got it because if i do i think my boyfriend would take away all my poker money. Still, I need inspiration for all the garments in my closet i have not yet worn. In my closet today, I managed to pack up a whole garbage bag of clothes I am no longer wearing and gave it to my aunt, because Plato's Closet did not buy many things from me last time and really it was a waste of time. My aunt however, loves to give it away to homeless people, so I give thanks to her.

Moving on, enjoy this new collection you retro lovers.

Wildfox Couture Spring 2010



You are listening to Nikka Costa. She's pretty funky with a soulful voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment